Tusk F.A.Q.Q. What are the requirements to qualify for a loan?
A. An applicant must be the main contractor appointed by the employer for a construction contract. They must have an appointment letter from an approved employer.
Q. What are the requirements to apply for a loan?
- Must be a registered trading entity as a CC / Pty Ltd?
- Have a current CIDB certificate?
- Must be registered with NHBRC if building houses?
- Must be registered for VAT with SARS?
- Must have a current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Current financial statements
Q. What is the interest rate on borrowed capital?
A. The interest rate is charged at Prime + 1 to 4(max)%
Q. Are there other fees charged over the above interest?
A. Tusk charges additional fees for professional service rendered in terms of administration, legal, financial management and material purchases.
Q. Does Tusk provide performance guarantee?
A. Yes based on the agreement between the contractor and the employer.
Q. Which projects does Tusk assist with funding?
A. Infrastructure and Community facilities projects ( drainage, water reticulation , building of clinics, schools, libraries, the refurbishment of buildings and subsidy houses.